No announcement yet.

Rallisport Challenge 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yeah, I really loved this game back in the day (2004? Has it been that long already?). I forgot the story surrounding it, but DICE are never going to make a new one are they?

Comment

I was holding out hope because they haven't BCd it on the 360, but probably never gonna happen. They should release it on Xbox originals. I'd buy it if it meant suddenly people were playing online again.

Comment

I've just made a vid of this and added it to the review. Sorry about the quality - it was just a camera aimed at my TV, but for those that haven't seen it, it will give a good idea of how cool it looks.

Comment

It's a wonderful game without doubt.

Comment

Charles; your video has made me want to re-buy this. It still looks fantastic!

How about this for next months play appreciate?

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
              Charles; your video has made me want to re-buy this. It still looks fantastic!

How about this for next months play appreciate?
              I was thinking the same.

Comment

It's still not BC though, so not sure how many people would grab it.

I'm trying to get 20 points on all the career things at the mo. Just realised there's a whole extra two career modes I downloaded years ago (free I think) that I've not touched yet. That's my spare time gone for a while.

Comment

It's not BC? But I swear i've seen you online playing it? Unless i'm going mad... (probably the latter)

Comment

Erm, yeah, I still have my xbox plugged in. It's my media center. Dual boot softmod so I can still go online.

Comment

Anyone want to try this over xlink kai?

Comment

Working...
                      X