Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most satisfying way to kill your opponent..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most satisfying way to kill your opponent..

what kind of destructible, humiliating or blooody move or action gave you the best feeling while you defeated your nemeses...

for me ones best are :
    the fatality of Sub-Zero in MK1, pulling the head with spine off your oppenent...
    slashing up severel enemies with Ryu (Ninja gaiden) and decapitating some of them while doing it and powering up to kill some more .....
    doing some unblockable moves with Astaroth (SC 1+2)
    the chainsaw in Doom is also very satisfaying
    Last edited by TheForce; 27-05-2004, 10:24.

Sneaking up on anyone, be it human opponent or covenant AI and hitting them with an assault rifle. Instant kill. Oh so very satisfying.

Comment

Silhouette Mirage - mug the enemy, slide under them, beat them, flip over them and beat them some more then finish them off.

Comment

Comment

Syphon Filter 1's Electric Taser.

Burn, baby burn!

Comment

There's quite a visceral thrill in giving someone a thrashing with a baseball bat in GTA3 after having gone thru the game using guns all the time.

Comment

GoldenEye, no not the soon to be smash EA hit GoldenEye, I amtalking about the lesser know prequel GoldenEye on the N64.... Anyways, they best way to kill with any setting anywhere is by a short sharp Kirk style Chop to the neck, the single most embarassing thing for anyone holding a projectile weapon.
              Last edited by JibberX; 27-05-2004, 11:14.

Comment

I'm with Crispin, although the pleasure's multiplied tenfold in multiplayer team matches. Your teammate lures them out, you sneak or teleport around the back of them, and wallop. Even better when the years of circle-strafing practice pay off and you let them see you coming first, before you suddenly disappear from view.

Comment

The Quake 3 gauntlet.

Comment

As a kid, few things beat getting opponents into headlocks on Double Dragon before slinging them over my shoulder into spikes or pits.

I especially used to do this when playing with other people who thought it was cute to start attacking me. They generally stopped after that.

Comment

Streetfighter Zero series: Two-in-one Sho Ryu Reppa.
                      Do the two in one, step back, and watch them die.

Tekken 1: Nina's Triple arm break.

Golden Axe: Running Pile Driver.

Soul Calibur: Mitsurugi's stab through the stomach/turn around command throw.
                      Last edited by yashiro; 28-05-2004, 09:49. Reason: typo

Comment

what's also good is while playing Halo co-op with a friend, put a plasma grenade on his back en let him run like an al quaida terrorist into a crowd of covenant bad guys........
                        it was worth giving my life for ....

Comment

A couple more have occurred to me:

Jack's single-chop death move in Tekken.

Smacking someone with the butt of the assault rifle in Halo. Doing it repeatedly to the same person without reprisal is true Nirvana.

Comment

Running people over with the Humvee in Desert Combat. Even better when you honk the horn just before you hit them.

Comment

Storming the little outposts in Wind Waker, sneaking up on the goblins with a pot, letting them have it and watching them fall into the water below.

I find myself going back to previously plundered outposts just to do this again and again.

It's just so satisfying. 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X