MGV Updated!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGV Updated!!!!!

MGV is finally back in the circle of endless updating thanks to a new pc and video capture card. Theres plenty of new vids, and plenty more to come. Enjoy. D

Lemme know if u like the new clips. Bout time I started making stuff people actually WANT to see. And as usual, if anyone has clips they would like me to host, theres a 100mb limit, and they must be clips you made yourself. Any previews must also be in the same quality as the main video, even if they`re only a couple of seconds long. Adios. ^_^

Posted with permission from me,

Rgds

Comment

Why would this be a problem marcus tbh ?

Comment

Its all been explained in my PM to Sonic, if you wish to know, its best you ask him.

Comment

Much appreciated. Ta. ^_^

Comment

Marcus, that is one funky avatar!

Sonic, i'll check your site out proper when i'm on the uber band at Uni.

Cheers

Comment

MGV has been updated with a new video of Mosq`s - Metal Slug X in one life. Enjoy. ^_^

Hope this bump is ok as its a significant update.

Comment

Sonic (or anyone else, really) - what's the format on those avi files? I've got WMP9, but not the right codec.

Comment

They`re DivX 5.11 I think

Comment

Thanks Sonic - I've finally got a chance to test it, and that worked just fine.

And thanks for the useful videos; I'd been wondering why I was being so crap at Tony Hawk 3, and just realised that its in the re-vert thing, which as it wasn't in 2 I never tried to learn...

Comment

Significant update time. Another of Mosq`s Metal Slug clearances is now online at MGV, in the new guest videos section. If you think this section is a little thin on the ground, make some vids to fill it up. PM me if you`ve got anything you would like to live on MGV.

Enjoy. ^_^

Comment

Update for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

New update, which features a load of Gran Turismo 4 vids. Plenty more in the pipeline as well. Enjoy. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                          X