X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference between Edge and gamesTM

Part one in an ongoing series.

One reviewed Katamari Damacy, the other Katamari Damashii.

Oh lordy. Here we go....
    To the database of Edge errors Robin!

Comment

Comparing oranges to apples is just asking for trouble. They both aim for different things and for different audiences.

Not only that, but any thread about Edge which has avoided the traditonal official magazine topic usually descends into chaos, because so many people have mixed feelings about it. That's why the moderators here at NTSC-uk try and keep it restricted to one a month.

GamesTM is getting a little tempremental these days with what people see as a few inconsistent reviews. Of course, there's much more to decent videogame journalism than just the reviewing procedure, far more, but it's an easy aspect to latch onto when discussing the relative merits.

The trouble is, as well intentioned as this thread probably is, it's probably only going to end up in people throwing out the same old disagreements. I just thought I should warn you in advance after having witnessed threads fall off the hook before.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Postino
        Part one in an ongoing series.

One reviewed Katamari Damacy, the other Katamari Damashii.
        Why not just stop it at part one?

I've had a look on Play Asia, and it has both names for the game, so which one's correct?

Comment

Oops!

Perhaps I've been out in the sun too long.

I was planning to head into slightly more constructive waters, but thinking about it was a stupid bloody thing to start.

Will delete the original post in the next half hour, until then feel free to call me a you know what.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Working...
            X