X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famicom Mini Carry Case

Just read an emailfrom play asia and saw this:

Famicom MIni carry case

Just ordered one too at ?15 cant beat it.

Nice spot, you know you order too much when you can enter your Credit Card details without looking at it

Comment

Iv put it in my shopping cart for when i next order something...

Cheers.

Comment

I think they are limited stock Ginza. On the descrip it says while stocks last?

TNT shipping is ?12 on its own so I just ordered it anyway. In total cost me ?30 approx.

Not that bad considering it wont be released here

Comment

Yeah but still its only a case... I wont be paying ?30 for it but if im ordering something else (eg Donkey Konga 2 in about 2 weeks then if its around still then ill order it with DK2)

Comment

Looks very nice and I am quite tempted to go order it lol and I wanted to cut back on the spending!.

Comment

Im trying to cut back too but its nigh on impossible when thigns like this pop up, ach its only ?30 quid I say. Then I go and pick up a few bargains on Evilbay which amount to another ?60.

Eekk!! - ?90 spent and Im supposed to be saving.

Im so tempted right now to increase the limit on my CC.

Comment

Phew looks like i ordered just in time, as soon as i ordered they went to out of stock so it looks like i might have got the last one.

Talk about lucky (^_^)

Comment

Bollocks i was just about to make my order. Double bollocks.

Ok you told me so geo-v6

Comment

I noticed last night that they were out of stock.

Ginza,

Im sure in the email I got it mentioned "initial ltd stock" so they must be getting a new batch in. Its not a ltd edition or anything so I would just get an email notification set up for it and snap one up when it is in stock again.
                    Last edited by Robster; 21-06-2004, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
                      Phew looks like i ordered just in time, as soon as i ordered they went to out of stock so it looks like i might have got the last one.

Talk about lucky (^_^)
                      Hey your collection is great as it is why dont you let other people but some stuff for once

On another note slightly OT I was doing a bit of window shopping and noticed that www.japanpa.com have the same Club Nintendo GC controller as you have listed although its not in stock!!.

I was surprised to see it but I doubt it will ever come back into stock. I might pop them a wee email to see if they can get me one.

Have you seen any on ebay recently Importaku??

Comment

Was about to order this along with SH4, will have to keep checking to see if they get more in stock.

Comment

This has just been delivered this morn. It looks great and is bigger than expected.

I'll post some pics soon.

EDIT: here they are, note the scientific use of the Sky digi remote for scale
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Robster; 21-06-2004, 10:39.

Comment

That does look excellent, looks nicely detailed and it looks like you will get a fair few GBA carts in it aswell.

Comment

It does mention 16 on the packging so Im prety sure you can store 16 carts in the box too.

Here is some more:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X