No announcement yet.

Woodcube!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may jest, but I was thinking of doing this the other day, but with the DC, GC, Xbox and PS2, since they are all lazer based spindle systems, you could probably mount all the discs on the one spindle, and put the different lazers on different axis....

It'd be pretty darn mind bending to do, I can't imagine all the drives run at the same speed, and so on and so forth.

Comment

Now that's clever thinking - but this brer's just jammed a bunch of consoles in a box! LOL @ the levers !

Comment

The only credible context I can see for that thing is as a piece of modern art.

He could call his piece 'Convergence' and say it's a wry, ironic statement about the state of the industry. Or something.

It could work, these modern art types buy anything...

Comment

He's Swedish, they have a thing for wood

Comment

That's funny as ****.

It's totally pointless, and it's got carts sticking out of it and holes for controllers etc... It's not even cut well... He could have used good quality wood and varnished it or something.

The fact that it is so bad suggests that it is toungue-in-cheek... It just has to be, right? :P

Comment

What a waste of time! it looks really bad! To think he's also F'ed up his consoles in the process!

Comment

I'd be embarassed to display such shoddy craftsmanship tbh. I take a bit of pride in my DIY

Comment

Why does he own so many copies of Eva and Adam?

Comment

Perhaps he's related to that chap who got community service for his failed loft conversion, that apparently became a lethal death trap.

Regards
                    Marty

Comment

Nice idea, but it looks so horrible.

Comment

Frankenstien's console! Quite frankly, a horrific abberation that should never have been brought into existence.

That said, those levers are kind of cute.

Comment

fan-****ing-tastic!

Comment

It would be sooo funny bringing your mates round yout house and sitting them down in front of that. I bet Microsoft are taking notes for the Xbox 2.

Comment

The funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I want one. I bet it looks even sillier with CD spinning on the front.

Comment

it's back on ebay

Comment

Working...
                                X