Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jap GC Recommendations?

Hiya Folks,

I have had a US 'cube since launch and have been quite happy with getting stuff before Pal gamers but after seeing footage of P.N.03 I have to have it!!

I've got a freeloader on the way but what games should be next?
    Not interested in Soul Calibur 2 as I'm waiting for the US PS2 release and I have Ikaruga on DC, any othr Jap only games worth a look in?

Cheers

Mr Driller Drill Land is good if it's your thing, but much cheaper in its (apparently inferior) DC incarnation.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBrother
      Hiya Folks,

I have had a US 'cube since launch and have been quite happy with getting stuff before Pal gamers but after seeing footage of P.N.03 I have to have it!!

I've got a freeloader on the way but what games should be next?
      Not interested in Soul Calibur 2 as I'm waiting for the US PS2 release and I have Ikaruga on DC, any othr Jap only games worth a look in?

Cheers
      If you're into football, get Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution! 8)

Comment

I would suggest the Japanese version of Doshin the Giant except it's got a PAL release that's preferable due to language reasons. Since you're getting a freeloader that's probably a good choice if you like relax-em-ups

Comment

Originally posted by Valken
          I would suggest the Japanese version of Doshin the Giant except it's got a PAL release that's preferable due to language reasons. Since you're getting a freeloader that's probably a good choice if you like relax-em-ups
          Yeah, I'd forgottten about that. IIRC one of the online sellers is doing the Pal version for a tenner as well. Nice.

As for the other reccs. I'll keep an eye out for Mr. Driller as I loved that on PS1 so no doubt the GC version will be way better - WE6FE, footie games aren't really my bag.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X