Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition for PES4 on Gamecube (part 2)

Hello guys,
    we started a petition to ask Konami of Europe to release Pro Evolution Soccer also on Gamecube, a blockbuster that could help Nintendo system to sell very well in Europe, and could let Konami to win the holiday fight agains EA and FIFA.

We need support from all countries, so i ask you 3 minutes of your own time to put a sign.

Let Gamecube enter the football tribe !!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/pes4gc/petition.html
    Last edited by moor-senpai; 10-07-2004, 11:36.

I know a few people whod prefer it on the GC though ive no preference. That said does sony still have some sort of exclusivity over pes in europe?

Comment

Microsoft are meant to have arranged an xbox version of the next iteration, but I'm confused as to how a game thats on every other format will help the cube sell better?

Comment

If they havn't already got it ready, isn't it a tad too late for summer 2004? Or did you mean summer holidays next year?

Comment

Hahaha, that's funny.

No chance of that happening in the world ever.

Surely campaigning for WE8 would be more advantageous? And didn't they already swear no more WE games are going to come on the Cube? Either way, the Xbox has it on Live this year, so an offline game seems a bit...well, boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Spew
            Either way, the Xbox has it on Live this year, so an offline game seems a bit...well, boring.
            A shakey statement. It's not been confirmed what version of WE/PES the Xbox is getting yet (probably PES3), let alone whether it's definiately on Live or not.

Comment

I'm guessing the Xbox version will be a port of the PC maybe with leagues on live, but we live in hope.

Comment

Do these on-line petition ever wrok?

Oh well... Will add me name anywayz...

Comment

There is no way offline WE can be considered boring

If anything, playing it online is going to ruin the atmosphere of playing in the same room as your opponent. Online play would be nice but it wouldn't come close to the regular multiplayer matches in what is, IMO, the best multiplayer game of all time

Comment

I Don't see how PES4 would boost sales for the gc... We6 had very little impact after all.

Comment

I cant see konami releasing pes onto the gc again. Plus i'd rather a contra or castlevania title on the console instead.

Comment

Originally posted by RLench
                        If anything, playing it online is going to ruin the atmosphere of playing in the same room as your opponent. Online play would be nice but it wouldn't come close to the regular multiplayer matches in what is, IMO, the best multiplayer game of all time
                        How can an online mode ruin an offline mode? All the online mode will do will allow people to play multiplayer across vast regions at times that suit them. Of course playng with people in the same room is preferable, but I don't know anyone round here who likes WE/Pro Evo, they're all Fifa fans .

An online game which be much preferable to the single player game, that's what I'm hoping for.

Comment

I always thought that PES would be too complex for Gamecube owners to play. [GD&RA].

Seriously, why would Konami spend lots of money converting a game which would sell poorly at best? There is also the problem of not being able to fit the game on a single GC disc for all the European countries they would need to do. Konami are not going to do a single country version and I doubt they are going to do more then on GC disc. You could always buy a PS2 or an Xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
                            How can an online mode ruin an offline mode? All the online mode will do will allow people to play multiplayer across vast regions at times that suit them. Of course playng with people in the same room is preferable, but I don't know anyone round here who likes WE/Pro Evo, they're all Fifa fans .

An online game which be much preferable to the single player game, that's what I'm hoping for.
                            I didn't say it would ruin the offline mode I meant it wouldn't be as good as multiplayer with an opponent in the same room. I was only talking about the multiplayer aspects of the game, in response to Mr Spew's comment that playing it online would make the offline modes boring

Playing it online isn't going to have any serious effect on the single player (offline) game, and is going to be a poor substitute to playing against an opponent in the same room

Comment

Well it will be a substitute, but not necessarily a poor one. The point is that online is perfect for this kind of game. It doesn't take away anything from the offline multiplayer game, but it does make the offline single player game rather redundant, which I think was Mr Spew's point.

Comment

Working...
                              X