Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New GBA Game - Oshare Wanko ?????

Those Keeeraaazzzzeeeee Japanese eh?

Can't see this one getting a worldwide realease with that name.

Any other dodgy game names?

****ty Arse Bum **** for Playstation 2 ?

Seriously though, what is Oshare Wanko about ? Isn't it supposed to be something to do with a cat and dog ?

Comment

We was tempted to order this in from Play Asia but after the catastrophic (review very soon) Daimon Vector decided that ordering games with little to no background prior knowlege is very unpredictable. I am still of the opinion that any game with 'Wanko' in its title deserves to be reviewed.

Comment

After a bit more digging :-

Dog-themed adventure game that focuses on enjoying the interaction between anime-style humans and their super-cute little foofoo dogs. Players can take their wan-chans to the hat store, the pet groomer's, or the t-shirt shop, and give that Bichon Frise or Yorkshire Terrier a complete fashion makeover. The actual main play interface takes a cue from virtual board games, but adds a time-based relationship simulation aspect to the mix

Comment

Read unplayable to us non Japanese speakers TBH.
          Wanko Dekururin! Wankuru

Comment

I reckon it's worth the risk

Comment

I would buy it just fort he title tbh, imagine giving a tour of your collection and you come the this title:

"...............and here is my wanko game which I can assure has nothing to do with its namesake but on the contrary is about dog grooming !, honest "

Comment

I have various FM Towns Marty games that I would quickly skip over if I ever gave a tour of my collection. ^_^;

Anyway as the title is in Katakana I think you would be probably be safe, 'Oh this game, it's Puppy Groom'...

Comment

Working...
                X