Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game have you played most in 2004 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PGR2 for me aswell. It will never grow old for me.

Comment

R-Type Final- I'm going to one life the bastard on bydo if it kills me. Ladies. The chicks dig that.
      And probably ESPGaluda- been caning this since it came out. Too addictive...

Comment

Currently,

GC - Something like Viewtiful Joe or SOAL

XBOX - Halo

GBA - Fire Emblem

Comment

PS2 - Metal Slug 3
          GC - Four Swords (easily my most played)
          GBA - Mario Golf Advance
          Xbox - Tiger Woods 2004

Comment

Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution on the Gamecube. That hasn't really left my disc drawer, WHAT a game

Closely followed by PSO I&II.

Comment

By a fair margin Winning Eleven on the PS2.

If we were talking the last year, and not just 2004, then it would defitnely be F-Zero GX.

Comment

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town on the GBA has absorbed day after day of my free time. I've followed the series quite fondly but nothing could match the SNES original in terms of playability IMO. Until now. The game is repetitive. But in a strangely addictively good way.

I have a feeling that Tales of Symphonia is going to entertain me for a while to come too.

I'm hoping that Zelda: The Minish Cap will be hitting the (small) screen in English dialogue before the year is out.

Comment

Either DDR Extreme or Pop'n Music 9. Can't get enough of those two games

Comment

SW:KOTOR (PC version), followed by Halo (PC version, internet multiplayer).

Comment

PGR2 Live for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X