Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bats in PoP - Sand of time.

Comment

So am I, tbh but then again I'm not American. If I was, maybe I'd think it was a little close to the bone as well (albeit unwittingly).

Comment

heres a good one:

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - the combat was tedious and pointless.

... as the game's producer said in his recent gamesTM interview!

Comment

I enjoyed the combat nonetheless. The producer is obviously a lightweight.

Comment

Similar to the pic Ady posted, some of the 'bosses' in that same game.

"Go on, attack me."
            "Errr, okay."
            [PHOOM]

Comment

Yeah, when the first Bangai-o boss said something like that, while at the same time being nothing more than a motionless green orb, I thought it must be a trick and went exploring elsewhere...

Comment

Anyway, I suppose I'd better post something germane; Chu Chu in Xenogears.

Both useless and pointless.

Comment

Spidermans Black costume in the platforming Megadrive game, just made you look a little like a small Vemon with no new powers, totally usless and a pain to get.

Comment

Oh yeah... the anime Link or whatever it was when you all the masks in Majora. I never did.

Comment

That wasn't pointless, it allegedly made the final boss easier. I never bothered with it either. Either I left it, or that Goron dungeon would cause me to smash up my N64 and go on a killing spree in a local supermarket.

The Mask of Truth, however was utterly pointless. By the time you'd got it, most of the clues the gossip stones yielded were redundant!

Comment

The Fierce Deity mask wasn't pointless! It was class! Use it against the forest boss and you can pwn him three seconds after the fight starts. Genius.

It would have been nice to rampage outside of the boss rooms with it, though.

Comment

Yeah the Deity mask was brilliant, and it really made it worthwhile collecting all the masks.

Oh, mew in SSBM. Why?

Comment

Voice in Rainbow Six 3; the 'A' button defaults to doing everything, given you're looking in the right direction anyway. Other options are hold and select, easy compared to the usual misunderstanding from my teammates.

Me: "Breach and clear on zulu"
                            Them: "Roger, regroup on zulu"

Comment

Working...
                            X