No announcement yet.

The Flux Capacitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better still take a PC game that takes the biggest amount of hard drive space and say "here....... run that!" Then what there PC crash!

Comment

Originally posted by turq
      Well, I saw pics of the inserts this morning - not sure how legit it was - and then was told it might make it within the next 3 weeks, so you never know

*fingers crossed*
      Oh, I hope so. I really do. Half-Life 2 is by far and away the game I'm waiting for this year. In a small way, I'm half-expecting a September 30th release date, exactly a year from the previous one supposedly set in stone.

I'll tell you one thing though... If Valve delay heavily again and Half-Life 2 slips into 2005, they'll probably lose a lot of fan support. Not the 'hardcore', but those who are more or less like me.

Frantically waiting for the big gun on the ship to drop.

Comment

Originally posted by 112
        Better still take a PC game that takes the biggest amount of hard drive space and say "here....... run that!" Then what there PC crash!

Wouldnt need to take a game just take Windows Xp.

Comment

I would have to take one of the game cube star wars games and play the first level (the death star scene). Although not the greatest game interms of playability it would blow all of their ass off cause it looks almost as good as the film.

Mabey JSRF/Celda just to ice the cake.

Comment

Easily gotta be Motion Gravure. I mean, they couldn't wait for CD-based video games, imagine when they see DVD based pr0n on their next-gen consoles! >_<

Comment

Ico

Comment

Far Cry.

One look of the water effects would make anyone weep

Comment

Working...
                X