Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to prefer EA to Nintendo, and this is why...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How anyone can prefer a company that publishes a few good games over a company that develops and publishes many of the greatest games ever created is beyond me. It defies logic.
    Last edited by Pikman; 30-07-2004, 02:14.

Comment

EDIT - double post.

Comment

I agree Pikman. Clearly EA are the win.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
          Any company that can come up with Wario Ware is good in my book. Then again any company that publishes Burnout 3 is also good in my book.
          Really rather funny how they had to buy their only rival on the street racing genre to actually get a decent game though, no?
          AFAIK though, they've had little to none creative input in Burnout, did they?

It's like letting them take credit for Soul Cali which they published in Europe on PS2 and Xbox, but which Nintendo published on the Cube.
          Yet neither had anything to do with Namcos game creatively.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikman
            How anyone can prefer a company that publishes a few good games over a company that develops and publishes many of the greatest games ever created is beyond me. It defies logic.
            He doesn't especially "prefer" EA to Nintendo. He's just generating (predictable) flamebait for the sake of it.

That he's failed to present any kind of argument to back up his claim says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
              I agree Pikman. Clearly EA are the win.

Your being funny, no?

Comment

Comment

My brand of humour fails miserably on forums for some reason, maybe I should use more smiley's or sommit

Comment

*tears*

Comment

And God spoketh: "It shallt be stoppethed"

Comment

Working...
                      X