No announcement yet.

To all the PSP lovers out there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'see when I travel I read a book... I don't think I am in teh demographic for anyhting these days!

I also think that a wireframe Viewtiful Joe would be totally awesome to the max extreme.... thankfully Nintendo decided to put enough face buttons on the DS, we do have to bear in mind that theorhetically the GameBoy Advance Advance is also on route so to speak...

The biggest thing that is getting me at the moment is shop floor space.... in 2005 / 2006 we are going to have therhectically mind, 3 new consoles, 3 "handhelds" and all the 2 hand crap you can wade through... something is going to have to be left out.

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
      The biggest thing that is getting me at the moment is shop floor space.
      Yeah id been thinking about that too. Even now you have to wade through dog eared, dodgy second hand ps2 games. They dont even put them in shelves now where i am, just the shelf equivalent of a trough. God knows what it will be like in a few years.

Comment

great thing about the internet is that you can just add a scroll bar!

Comment

Originally posted by Ady
          You actually said N64-like hardware (see above).

Either way, Capcom obviously thinks the hardware is up to the job of Viewtiful Joe, so who's to say but them?
          N64-like hardware, as in... hardware that produces N64-like graphics. That's how I meant it. I think VJ on Gamecube is a few notches above what that hardware can produce.

Comment

I think, with respect, you are getting lost in a world of confusing marketing crap. If you see the movies, you'll see the DS has "two" screens, and "two" processors and a helluva lot more RAM than the n64 ever smelt. I'd be thinking more the upper eschelons of Turok 2 (minus the FOG OF DOOM).

But in the end its only graphics, I am sure the games will be fine in there own right.

Comment

Working...
            X