Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring Back 'Dead Rush' petition

Hi there!

Just posting to let you know about a petition that was started to try and get Dead Rush put back into production. I know it's a long shot, but I'm sure it's worth a try!
    This game looked to be an interesting and fresh take on the Survival Horror genre, and it's a shame it hasn't been given a chance.
    If you agree, please sign the petition! Thanks!!!

Dead Rush petition

Signed it.

Gutted when I heared about this.

Comment

I had never heard of this game up untill now, can some-one please fill me in on this?

Comment

GTA meets Carmageddon meets Resident Evil

Looked like it had potential

Fear Effect 3, Sam and Max 2, and now this. We're three for three at the moment. Anyone else want to take my dreams and step on them ??
        Last edited by Spatial; 29-07-2004, 20:39.

Comment

Glad to see we're getting some support. Pass the message along! Send angry e-mails to Activision or Treyarch if you must! Hehe.

Well, maybe not angry, but questioning why they pulled the game.

Anything that could help get the message across is great.

Comment

This game had a massive stand at E3, they even had a large dummy hanging from a lamp-post that wibbled and screamed every so often. I didn't know it had been canned: GTA-meets-Resi Evil sounded quite appealing, so this is a shame.

Comment

I gathered from the intro to the video clip ( not seen in the above Game Trailers clip but on the Gamespot one found here ) that some money had been spent on its inseption so far.

If they spent money on it at E3 it seems daft to scrap it just like that.

Christ, when you think of some of the muck that makes it off the drawing board these days and into a finished product, how can something with this kind of potential just be dropped.

Time for an e-mail to Activision I feel

Comment

Working...
              X