PS2 Greatest Hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 Greatest Hits

Can anyone tell me where I can find a COMPLETE and up to date list of US PS2 titles that are greatest hits? It appears most places that list them are either not up to date, or not complete. Even the official playstation web site doesn't list every title.

The reason I ask is because I hate greatest hits. I find that red label despoiling the cover art as sacrilege, so I want to make sure the games are not Greatest Hits before I buy them.

A few specific titles I wanted to know about:

Klonoa 2
    The Bouncer
    Beyond Good and Evil
    ZOE: The 2nd Runner

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

The Bouncer -> Greatest ****s more like.

Comment

Virtua Fighter 4 Evo was only released on GH in the US. Im pretty sure there was a FFX released on GH aswell.

dont know of any others sos.

Comment

Because I'm already bored in work - a quick search of Ebay.com (with photo evidence brings up)

Devil May Cry, Max Payne, LOTR: TTT, HITMAN 2, SOCOM, Ghost Recon, Kingdom Hearts, Splinter Cell, Finding Nemo, Ratchet and Clank, NBA Street, Tekken Tag, Midnight Club 2, The Getaway, Silent Hill 2, Crash Bandicoot WOC, 007 Nightfire, Spiderman, Dark Cloud, NBA Street 2, State of Emergency, SSX, Jak and Daxter, Dave Mirra 2, Gran Turismo 3, Spy Hunter, Final Fantasy X

I totally agree with you about the Greatest Hits / Platinum / Players Choice packaging - IMO it totally devalues the product. Why don't they just put the price down and keep the same covers and disks??!?!

Comment

Everybody's Golf 3 is a Greatest Hits although bizarely the copy I had simply had a red GH sticker stuck on top of the factory seal.

Comment

Working...
          X