No announcement yet.

The Dudley Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still doesnt stop people from trying to use the same SF2 techniques though. Ive not played SF3 much but when i have in the arcade, there was always loads of Ryu/Ken players that did the fireball, dragon punch spam combo.

Also when i first saw this thread i thought u was showing more of your love for the West Midlands by appreciating Dudley

Comment

I love Dudley's taunt! It's just so tasty for baiting people into a hard parry!

You've thrown/knock down your opponent in the corner, put in the taunt, rose goes flying, brer gets up goes for parry, you put inthe HCF+ HP.

Try parry that **** biatch.

Boff.

Comment

Match vid of an AMAZING dudley player taken from the Las vega's arcade in Ikebukuro, tokyo. Be amazed:x

ftp://shogo3s:[email protected]/178vpyro.mpg

Comment

Also when i first saw this thread i thought u was showing more of your love for the West Midlands by appreciating Dudley
          I have no love for the West Mids, it's ****ing gash :P

Comment

Dudley reminds me of D-Von Dudley, I wonder if Capcom ever watched ECW?

Comment

Someone tell me, what's the punch/kick where you can connect into SGB (HCF+P) straight after?

Oooh, anyone abused the rose/throw corner trap, it's awful unfair >_<

Comment

That's a pretty epic bit of thread bumpage going on there.

*ahem* I mean, Dudley's great!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
                  Someone tell me, what's the punch/kick where you can connect into SGB (HCF+P) straight after?

Oooh, anyone abused the rose/throw corner trap, it's awful unfair >_<
                  I prefer to abuse the down + HK into FP in the corner, you can usually get about 3 of them in until they start to block down

Comment

Working...
                  X