Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G4\Tech TV presents "SNK: Icons"

Hi

Saw this posted over at www.Snk-capcom.com of the recently aired show in the US about SNK.

Will Update post when its all downloaded But from the trailer and what i have read posted about the show on s-c.com, it looks like a good show talking about its past games, Neo Pocket, Neo CDZ and financial troubles...and of course the Capcom and SNK rivalries. I hope they include the "Birth" of Dan Hibiki in this.

Trailer of the show (for those who wish to know roughly what the show is about)

Heres the full show 153MB Divx

Last edited by jassi singh; 22-08-2004, 20:59.

Cheers for the link man it looks quite interesting.

Comment

nice video

Comment

I am finally getting digital cable but not until Wendsday

Does anyone know how often they re-air the Icons show? Every week? Every month?

Comment

Downloaded this over night and when I went to play it I was told it?s a corrupt file...

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
            I hope they include the "Birth" of Dan Hibiki in this.
            They do
            Downloaded the 40mb version. Pretty good show. Ben Herman is in it. He'll be pissed they glossed over the bit where he's trying to explain that the NGPC was a success in the US and simply call it a failure. Bloody Aruze!
            These shows never cover some of the Neo's most impressive titles either cos the company was heading down the ****ter at the time and they have to talk about that. Stuff Hyper 64, show them Garou!

Comment

Working...
            X