x-box split screen and system link.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x-box split screen and system link.

I just wanted to know how many people play split screen or sytem link on there x-box and what games are the best for this.
    I play halo 8 player sytem link with my freinds and a lot of 4 player games aswell
    and for splinter cell 2 is there anyway to play system link with one copy of the game?

16 player halo- the only way to fly. Console link up is damn cool, it's a shame that developers aren't supporting it, been waiting for burnout to be link up since the first outing will number 3 have it? can I get a hell no?!

Played a bit of Poject Gotham2 link up, only allowed 2 players on each xbox but was still good (need players of equal skill level).

am I right in thinkin that outrun2 is only live? What about halo2 featuring some online elemnts only?

Comment

Ghost Recon: Island Thunder -- I've a few Xboxes here and often link with the kids Xbox too; missing team members have been filled with the odd, random XBC-player.

System link is great

Comment

I have become a real fan of system link. I have a regular session on Halo and PGR2 with mates and you really see games like Halo shine in system link up.

Comment

I'd love to play 16 player Halo but it's hard enough for me to organize 8 player.
          prisoner and blood gulch are among my favourite levels, I hope halo 2 system link is as good as it should be.
          I read in some gamecube magazine that there was these guys playing wireless lan halo, does anyone know what you need to set that up and also does anyone play 4 player nhl 2002?

Comment

My Bstard friend has tested outrun2 he says it's link up, he also said there where no daytona 2 tracks, until he started to discribe the swinging boat from it. The fool. I've played a demo and that was too good, on link up I might cry a small tear at how beautiful life can be...

Comment

I'm lookin forward to thursday cause i'm havin a system link tournament.
              halo,crimson skies,splinter cell...cant wait

Comment

Phil i'm in for that i will retain my title of ultimate champion of the universe
                Last edited by Shotski; 26-08-2004, 18:12.

Comment

Greg get your ass down here now!!!

8 player is canceled but we are going ta play 4player

Comment

**** that its not worth playing if i can't beat seven other people

Comment

i think you siad that wrong it was supossed to be "it's not worth playing if i'm not being beet by 7 other people..cheese...
                      now get your ass down here i garantee you see a sailboat an ocean and some big titted mermaids doin some of that lesbian **** look at me, look at me you sloppy bitch!!

Comment

i'll kick your ass anyways even that laforse bastard even though
                        he's the toughest security guard in the country i even here he has two kills

Comment

your location is wherever you want me to be ,so get down here we needs ya for four playa..

Comment

for anybody out there lookin at the thread this is just the problem
                            I cant even get a game of 4 player goin.
                            Damn that shotski...
                            Man makes plans and god laughs.

Comment

ill come down

Comment

Working...
                              X