No announcement yet.

essential xbox games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must buy PanzerDragoon, it is beautiful and will be cherished forever.

Soul Calibur II is the king of fighters

Ninja Gaiden is worth considering, one tough cookie though.

As far as racing games go, I would forget about older titles such as PGR2 and concentrate on the newer titles such as Burnout3 Outrun2 and games like Juiced and NFSU2, not forgetting Forza at Xmas, which will be the best simulation on the market.

One last thing, Halo 2, the game of the year, no doubt!!!

Comment

Colin McRae Rally 4 is awesome
      Prince of Persia is excellent if you haven't alredy got it on another console
      ToCA Race Driver 2 is great fun as well!

Comment

i did forget one game , the excellent Crimson Skies, brilliant online and off, amazing draw distance and intense dogfights. essential

Comment

one more recomendation for rallisport 2 fun online and offline

Comment

GTA Vice Ciy!

thats all you'll need on the Xbox - oh and KOTOR jus so you can flirt the hell out of yah characters lol!

Comment

Comment

Not a bad article, though they recommend Enclave, which is clearly the act of a not quite sound mind, since that game's utterly without merit other than some nice texture work here and there. Terrible controls, useless AI, horrid graphic design in general, awful level design, gameplay an utter mess and in general it doesn't even hint at what Starbreeze managed to achieve with Riddick (which I still maintain is one of the most jaw-dropping turnarounds I've ever seen or heard of in the industry). Enclave is pretty much completely irredeemable and isn't even worth it for cheap, so anyone who'd actually recommend it warrants watching very closely.

They recommend Battle Engine Aquila, though, so that goes some way towards making up the damage. (Though Lost Toys split...? /sigh... Ah, well. Can't say I'm that surprised.)

Oh, and another vote for Crimson Skies. Dogfighting games are great, beautifully produced and carefully put together ones even more so. I haven't even played it multiplayer (no Live) and I still think it's brilliant. (Now I wonder if that Battlestar Galactica game's any good?)
                Last edited by Eight Rooks; 06-09-2004, 17:32.

Comment

Working...
                X