Tokyo Xtreme Online??? (New Version!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokyo Xtreme Online??? (New Version!)

Has anyone heard anything about this new title? I've heard rumours, but need you guys to substantiate them for me please!

New title? According to Genki's website it was released over a year ago and is a Japan only release.

元気株式会社の公式サイトです。コンシューマゲームソフトやモバイルコンテンツの企画・開発・運営、及びぱちんこ・パチスロの機種開発全般、デジタルツイン、メタバース、ブロックチェーンを利用したサービスの開発 を行っています。製品情報や開発実績、採用情報はこちらから。

Comment

Thanks for your help there mate! I am getting very tempted to chip mine to play the US version of TXR3!

Comment

Well I can whole heartedly recommend TXR3. It probably ranks as one of my all time favorite racers...heck even one of my all time favorite games!

Comment

Wow mate... I keep telling myself not to spend the extra ?70 to chip my PS. Do you think it would be worth it for this game alone?

(I'm planning on Street Fighter Third Strike and NBA Street asap too. Also possible the JAP version of WE8, as opposed to ProEvo4! What dyu think?)

Comment

Its not worth it for this game alone. Ive played the last three TXB games to completion, they are all good games but lack challenge and are very time consuming. You will spend endless hours driving about roads that looks the same, passing the same cars over and over again looking for other racers to battle, in a race which once your car is suitably modified, are 90% formalities of you winning. Occasionally you will come across a car which will cain you, either come back when you have more HP or race him on a course with obstacles and bends as the computer AI is so poor it will randomly get stuck behind all sorts of obstacles. That said, I found them all to be very addicitive, and would recommend them nonetheless.

A review of Shutokou Battle 0 can be found here - http://www.ntsc-uk.com/review.php?pl...hutokoBattle01

Comment

Well it depends on how much you like the tokyo battle series because I know it's not everyones cut of tea, it is definitely an aquired taste. Have you played any of the previous games?

Comment

They are all of them (well, the ones I've played) some of the best "bad games" I've ever played. So boring, so low-grade, so poorly designed, so dragged out, yet somehow so utterly compelling. I wish I still had my DC and a copy of TXR/THB 2.

Comment

You are very right about all that. My experience of th game was exactly the same!

I 100% completed TXB2 on the DC. Unlocked the Porchse Turbo and everything. The game is ridiculously time consuming. But I honestly found it very rewarding, as I am genuinely a serious car enthusiast and also like driving at night! lol

But hey, do you think it would be worth modding my PS2 for SF Third Strike? Or do you think that is bound to get a PAL release at some point?

Comment

You may as well just pick up SF3 3rd Strike on the DC if thats your main reason for wanting to modify your PS2.

Comment

Well, TXB3 was the main reason. SF3 would have just been a bonus too!

I think I may have to pass on TXB3. Wait for SF3 on PAL. With no PAL conversion, what can a guy do!

Comment

Working...
                      X