Edge all over the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge all over the world.

One thing I notice on my many travels over Europe and the world is how much EDGE magazine appears in book shops, although it can be expensive it is one of the few magazines that I can buy and read when I am not in the UK, so far I've found Edge in

Holland (Tilburg)
    Finland (Helsinki)
    France (Lille)
    Belgium (Brussels)
    Japan (Tokyo)
    Israel (Tel Aviv)

Other magazines like GamesTM I can only find in the UK (although to be fair I only read it in WHSmiths, normally when I am waiting for a plane, although there is none for GamesTM in the Eurostar terminal but there is Edge...).

Anywhere else you've seen Edge magazine in the world?

Yes, Ive seen it in my bin.
    And Ive had bins all over the world, from Africa to Eastern Europe.

Oops, is my bitterness about EDGE making itself apparent again? Sorry, Ill be off then.

Comment

Originally posted by otaku84

Oops, is my bitterness about EDGE making itself apparent again? Sorry, Ill be off then.

Comment

I agree with you 100% mate, but that arguement is for another time/place.

Comment

Ive seen lots of Edges in my loft, packed away in boxes for safekeeping.

When I went to Egypt this year I forgot to look out for it, sorry about that, it would of made a fascinating addition to this thread had I of known beforehand.

Comment

You can get it in New Zealand in a few places. Haven't been back in a while but I'm assuming its still being shipped in for dedicated readers (it was pretty expensive).

Comment

I've seen EDGE in Hong Kong, going for about ?8 a copy. Didn't buy it though.

Comment

How much is ?2,150 in ?'s?

It seems Edge is vastly more expensive abroad than it is over here.

Comment

Sweden (Stockholm and Ume?)

I couldn't find one in Germany. No wonder though since there seems to be very few magazines available in foreign languages.

Comment

Around Europe I saw more GamesTM than EDGE suprisingly.

1x gamesTM - Holland
                    0x EDGE

That is a perfectly accurate reflection of Europe I'd say!

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                      How much is ?2,150 in ?'s?
                      Just over ?10.

Comment

Ouch. That's an expensive monthly magazine to buy overseas.

I bet Edge's Japanese correspondant isn't too happy if he doesn't have a subscription.

Comment

I'm sure I saw it being sold in a bookstore in Bangalore the last time I was in India a couple of years ago.

I also remember the same bookstore stocking Amiga Format 11 years ago.

Comment

Comment

EDIT: Nevermind

Comment

Working...
                              X