X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamaran
    Why are the Simpsons Yellow ?
    Why are The Simpsons yellow?

Matt Groening (creator of The Simpsons) decided to make The Simpsons yellow because it was different, bright and "it looks like there's something wrong with your television set." So now you know

Comment

who the **** cares just be thankfull he isn't a panda.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
        Originally posted by MD
        Cause he's not getting it with Amy.
        It's because Amy is a brazen little hussy and The One Like Sonic wont dirty himself on such a ho.
        He spends quite a lot of time with Miles Prower (Tails)... hmmm...

Sonic CD:
        Rescues Amy - then just leaves her and goes home.
        Probably missing the big match.

Sonic Adventure:
        Amy: Sonic if I get you out of here will you marry me?
        Sonic: (switches to English especially to make it hurt) NO-WAY!
        Definately too interested in hanging around young animals...

(Bowser & Princess is the most scandalous relationship EVER! Sonic & Amy is a total non-issue compared - that Princess is LOOSE man! dont try tell me different: She's a HO! )
        No question about that, she makes it too easy for herself to get kidnapped by bowser all the time. And Mario is too stupid to say 'Nah, let the Ho go...'

Comment

Is this like,

"What is ET short for?"

Comment

The Simpsons were apparently meant to be gray, but Gabor Csupo, who's company (Klasky-Csupo, yes the Nickelodeon whores) was animating the show at the time, suggested yellow when he saw the model sheets. That's what I've heard anyway.

As for Sonic? Apparently he turned blue when he broke the sound barrier.

Comment

Hedgehogs are generally brown, having a brown mascot isn't very glamorous now is it? and we all know what else is brown. A quote from Reservoir dogs if I may "Mr Brown,isn't that a little close to Mr ****?"

As for Bowswer and Peach I think there's a bit of incest going on there Peach is blatently his daughter who he got up the duff to later give birth to Bowser Jnr behind Mrs Bowser's back, where's the evidence you say? just look at Bowsers expression in the Super Mario Sunshine ending when Jnr asks who his mother is,it's all there in black & white plus Bowser's a king and Peach is a princess, think about it.

Comment

Working...
              X