Rogue Squadron 2 on GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue Squadron 2 on GC

I was looking thru the Instruction Manual today, and noticed in the Hints and Tips type section at the back, the last point is: Play at different times of the day (or something to similar effect).

Has anyone got any idea how this correlates with the game. It can't be in the same way as MSR, so does it actually make any difference?

I only noticed it on the Tatooine training level.

Play during the day and it's daylight, play at night and it's dark.

Comment

It does, on the first level the training level if you play at different times of the day, the day will be the same in the game. So if you play in the morning it will be dawn in the game, same with midday, dusk & night.

Comment

I cannot remember what level it was sorry, but there is a level later on where you have to play both at night and day to fully complete it.... it is really bugging me i cannot remember the name :/

edit:

The level is: IMPERIAL ACADEMY HEIST. The misson changes depending on what time it is. Night or Day.
        ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

The raid of an Imperial Academy shuttle mission differs if you play it day or night, as far as I can recall the day version has you piloting a Y-Wing on bombing raids and the night mission has you trying to steer a snowspeeder under a sensor grid.

Unsure if any other missions are effected.

Comment

cool, i've never played the 'alternate' versions. does anyone know when the games 'day' turn to 'night'?

Comment

Aren't Lucasarts American? The instrcution booklet looks like its been badly translated from Japanese!

Comment

Originally posted by gtskater
                cool, i've never played the 'alternate' versions. does anyone know when the games 'day' turn to 'night'?
                Hmm.... not sure. Everytime i did this level when it was 'night' during the game it was always about 10pm. But i should think it would turn to 'night' about 6pm?
                ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

You have to complete the tatoon level 4 different times in the day and find the hidden stuff ie at one time you have to find r2d2 and c3p0, if you do it you unlock something, I did it ages ago, go to www.gamefaqs.com and look up Rogue Squadron and find the Tatoon faq, also if you complete the acadamy heist level at morning and night you unlock the tie fighter or somthing look that up at gamefaqs as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X