arcade sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arcade sticks

I'm torn between sticks at the moment, got budge selling a namco on the forums, and my mum has offered to let me whack a hori real arcade on the order shes doing for me for my christmas present (which consists of pstwo and pop n' music 10 w/ controller xD)

What would you consider the better stick out of the two? the hori real arcade or the namco? I want this stick to be used for multi console use, hence why I cant use my lovely soon to be sanwa modded DC stick...

Arcade Pro is more robust, has more buttons and I would say is a better stick. More buttons means more multiplatform friendly.

The advantage of the namco is its size, easier to take to meets etc.

Get both you feeble bitch ;p

Comment

oh yash, such a way with words, I'm quite tempted to get both, but I dont have the need, I'm still learning how to play with sticks, at the moment I'm still loving my ascii ft2, but if I need to ween myself from the lovely loose d-pad and just right buttons and onto a stick or else I'm lost forever in the never ending pit of lameness.

Comment

I'm the renegade master. :P
        If you can get the namco cheap, get it. You could always sell it on; they're always good sellers.
        Last edited by yashiro; 24-09-2004, 20:39. Reason: holymotherfuckershitfacedbastardeditbox

Comment

it's ?30 in vgc, still boxed !

and as I said on irc, I have pm'd him...

why I didnt just say that on irc I'm not sure.

Comment

You're a tart.

Comment

^_^

Comment

For more feedback on the (Hori) stick you can also visit the Virtua Fighter Dot Com Versus City.
                It is mentioned there that the Hori Real Arcade Pro Stick is very close to the parts used in real arcades (Virtua Fighter 4) and easy to modify.
                I?m currently using the Hori SC2 stick, but also think about getting the Real Arcade Pro.

Comment

go for a RAP the namco is horrid The sticks are nowhere near as good and who thought up a sloping design, they need a kicking.

and you can impress the noobs with the RAP when they turn up with some crap small thing and you slap something down thats big enough to house a small family

Comment

Working...
                  X