Losing Game Discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ady
    That same evening, one of my mum's friends came over and bought her son.
    The purchase of a child should never be entered into lightly.

I'm the same. If anyone messes with my stuff.....
    I keep a note of all things I have borrowed off people or leant out.

Comment

Yea, I'm pretty much the same -- I can tell off hat it anything has been messed with, the kids usually stay the **** out of my room.

Can't say I've ever lost any discs though, I put everything away when I'm finished. Mostly back into plastic bags and stuff too...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
        The purchase of a child should never be entered into lightly.

Oops. Typo. :/

Comment

I lost the first game disc I've ever lost the other week. Rise of Nations on the PC. I just downloaded it via sweet sweet bit torrent and burnt it... job done

Comment

Twice I've left a disc in the wrong box (with the proper disc no lesS) and then sold it.

Lost JSR on the DC when I traded in some games and my action replay disc is probably still sitting in the manual of in a game I sold on this very forum. rarrr.

Comment

it's a shame if u made a mistake to someone on the forums they didn't confess it. But it can be horrible when u realise u've bodged up an sent a game to someone by accident.

Comment

I've temporaily lost more then one GBA cart (too damned small), although they usually turn up (hiding at the bottom of my bag) eventually.

My dad on the other hand managed to 'lose' my entire collection of dreamcast boxes (thankfully the disks were all in a cd wallet)...

Comment

he prolly looked at them, and they shattered into tiny little pieces, so threw 'em away

I've managed to lose Shaun Palmers for GBA not a clue where it's gone, even completely gutted out my bedroom tryin to find it to no avail, can only assume someones tealeafed it, ah well, only cost me 99p from Game

Comment

Haven't you guys ever heard of the phantom game thief?

Lock-up your games, this guy wants them!

Comment

Working...
                    X