X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROCKY Legends

Has anyone bought this?

Anyone know if it has more music from the movies than the original game which only included the theme tune.

And is it much of an improvement over the first game.

Thanks.

i picked this up today, and due to lack of xbox live i promptly put it back

Comment

taken from first play thread:

I bought this on wedensday and i can safely say it's one of the most enjoyable and well rounded games i've bought all year.

Xbox live means nothing to me as i haven't got it, but the single player game is the absolute mutts nutts, they've managed to incorporate a lot of new content and loads of classic music, 'living in america' from Rocky IV is in, as is Vince Dicola's Training and 'War' music. The big hits have been given a major overhaul and some new combos have been added, but what i really like is the replays, on a knockdown replay everything goes into soft focus except the two pugalists and everything goes into slo-mo with the blood and saliva flying everywhere...it's really satisfying.

and it lets you do what every rocky fan wants to: run around and chase chickens!!!

"I feel like a kentucky fried idiot!"

Plenty of unlockables including 20 venues and 40 boxers with special guests including Paulie and Drago's misses, Ludmilla with a surprisingly accurate likeness of Bridgette Nielson.

Excellent presentation, also.

Very very pleased, especially for a budget (Gamestation New is ?27.99) title.

Comment

I couldn't beleive it when I went into Game on Friday.

Outrun 2 was what I went for and what I left with but I had to really stop myself spending a small fortune.

ROCKY Legends
        Star Ocean
        Outrun 2

All on the same day, all games I would want to get

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken
          taken from first play thread:

I bought this on wedensday and i can safely say it's one of the most enjoyable and well rounded games i've bought all year.

Xbox live means nothing to me as i haven't got it, but the single player game is the absolute mutts nutts, they've managed to incorporate a lot of new content and loads of classic music, 'living in america' from Rocky IV is in, as is Vince Dicola's Training and 'War' music. The big hits have been given a major overhaul and some new combos have been added, but what i really like is the replays, on a knockdown replay everything goes into soft focus except the two pugalists and everything goes into slo-mo with the blood and saliva flying everywhere...it's really satisfying.

and it lets you do what every rocky fan wants to: run around and chase chickens!!!

"I feel like a kentucky fried idiot!"

Plenty of unlockables including 20 venues and 40 boxers with special guests including Paulie and Drago's misses, Ludmilla with a surprisingly accurate likeness of Bridgette Nielson.

Excellent presentation, also.

Very very pleased, especially for a budget (Gamestation New is ?27.99) title.

Thanks for the info.

I think im going to give this game a try, being a huge ROCKY fan its got to be worth it.

Oh and by the way snce this is a ROCKY post, Carl Weather's is supposed to be at some convention in London in November, the guy who played Apollo Creed.

Comment

Simplygames do it for just ?21 - a great price for those who are still on the fence about getting it.

Comment

Please continue discussions in First Play: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=29640

Comment

Working...
              X