How many GBAs do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an original and its really crap.

I'd only play these games if i had a player for GC, i thought about getting an SP but upon playing thought it wasnt much better than the lump of **** i have already.

Shame because there are a lot of great games.

Comment

Only the one. Artic White GBA but with a afterburner installed.

Comment

I only own one (Metallic Blue GBA SP) because I only have one pair of hands...

but seriously, why do people own more than 1 GBA? Are people that strange that they want to play on a red GBA one day, and a black GBA the next?

I tend to focus on the screen (not the case) when I'm playing so I really don't get it.

Comment

Yeah it is a bit weird owning a load. But I can see the draw, they are nice and shiny like rubies, especially my lovely red Pokemon SP.

Comment

I only have a pearl pink GBA SP and Spice Orange GameBoy player for gamecube.

Comment

i have 3 so far.

Serebii green pokemon centre edition gba
              Famicom color gba sp
              Nes classic edition gba sp

I can see where some people might not understand why we have more than 1 but if you fancy a multiplayer game of zelda 4 swords or final fantasy cc but none of your friends has a gba then its not a problem because you have enough for everyone.

Hehe well thats my excuse an im sticking to it

Also you need at least 2 gba's to use some of the cards for the e-reader as well.

Comment

ohhhhhhhh add my spice GBA player lol

Comment

i have 2 because i bought one on release then another sp when that was released (and when the original was worth pennies to sell).

Comment

None.

I used to own one, but flogged it due to the imminent release of the DS.

Comment

Working...
                    X