The DS viral campain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DS viral campain

I didn't see this any where so i thought i'd post this people may have seen this on dsign.com.

- With all eyes on the current election, and many of those eyes wanting to see the humor in said election, Nintendo has spread its viral Nintendo DS campaign across Comedy Central's "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" website.

The campaign, which has previously "affected" the WWE.com and Shockwave.com website, replaces any instance of the letters D and S in sequence in any specific word with larger D and S letters.

check it out.

Heh. Very clever. Not sure what impact it will have though.

Comment

Where can i see it in action?

Comment

google "Daily Show Jon Stewart"

Comment

http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_show...ithjonstewart/

Useless BTW.

EDIT: Bah, you beat me to it.

Comment

Good to see Ninty finally puting some money toward some decent and effective advertising! :/

Comment

I agree Sam. Completely useless. I think people would just wonder why the letters D and S are bigger than usual. There isnt anything on the site to say that its for the launch of the Nintendo DS so no one will know.. They should have a banner or something showing the DS so people know what they are actually advertising...

Commendable attempt at something new but shouldnt people know what you are trying to sell?

Comment

That is pretty damn stupid. I might pass the link on to a few people and see if they can even work out what it is about. I'm all for trying new methods for things, but I can't see this working at all.

Comment

is that legal?
                  you know with the word ''viral'' i just got a little suspecious

i did notice on wwe.com
                  i couldnt figure it out for a while but igot it in the end

Comment

for all I know, the Ds and S' on the Daily Show refer to the show. Not a videogame machine.....nice idea..crap execution.

Comment

Working...
                    X