No announcement yet.

The Good Boxart Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God that's beautiful. Not too long now.(^_^)

Comment

I think I'm in love.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
        Speaking of NeoGeo...the Art Of Fighting Collection looks pretty cool.

That is brilliant!

ZANURETSKEN! or whatever

Still though, AOF2 has to be one of the hardest beat em ups to get through on single player, also Young Geese is pure and utter FILTH. More so than any other SNK boss imo, and thats saying a lot!

Comment

Oh man... Okami.

I can't wait for this game. Hopefully there'll be some posters or something knocking about at some point.

Comment

The Okami box art is sublime...

Posted both of these in the Radilgy thread, but I think they belong in here too -

Both nice & quirky.

Comment

Okami. Nice and classy.

(Sorry for the size of the pics)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Capcom, make this fully english language selectable like you have done with the Japanese releases of DMC3 and Onimusha 4. I want that version for the Japanese boxart but don't understand a word of Japanese.

Comment

You know they're going to be bastards, and make it Japanese language only like they did with the Viewtiful Joe series.

Comment

Speaking of NeoGeo...the Art Of Fighting Collection looks pretty cool.

I'm in love

Comment

Originally posted by Generic_Chaos
                    You know they're going to be bastards, and make it Japanese language only like they did with the Viewtiful Joe series.
                    The demo version had no English in it. Not only that, the fonts they use in the game are highly-stylized which will make reading them difficult even if you can read basic Japanese.

Still, the game seems to be straightforward enough to play, and looks (and sounds) wonderful.

Comment

Yeah. I was worried when I got the demo. But it is so easy to play. I was just a bit sad I had no idea what people were saying to me.
                      Still getting this version though.

The demo version had no English in it. Not only that, the fonts they use in the game are highly-stylized which will make reading them difficult even if you can read basic Japanese.

Still, the game seems to be straightforward enough to play, and looks (and sounds) wonderful.

Comment

Again Japanese, the Metroid Prime Pinball box art is a sight to behold.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...l-70-13df.html

Comment

Here's some of favourite boxart. I havent checked through the thread so dont know if they've been used before..

Japanese box even better

My personal Favourites the Super Robot Wars various boxarts from the N64, GBA and PS2.

Thats about it I hope no one has put these here before if they have oh well!!

EDIT:- Sorry, I had to add this in homage to Sonys recent annoucement to stop production of the PS1:-

Last edited by AdamJW; 26-03-2006, 23:59.

Comment

just a couple more examples of beautiful boxart:

Comment

One of my favourites is this art on this big boxset from Korea for the Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 release there. I'm a big fan of the MegaTen games in general and Kazuma Kaneko's art is always awesome.

The front of the box

What's inside. Includes an art book with lots of cool illustrations.

Plus, my imported PSone MegaTen games. The Persona ones on the right are very good.

Also this: Mobile Suit Gundam: One Year War. The best Gundam game so far too.

Three of my favourite Dreamcast covers. Although I think the Japanese Powerstone is far better. With all the Capcom/SF covers I really thought the Japanese Marvel vs Capcom would have appeared before now.

Some of my favourite Saturn covers:

Devil Summoner

Mobile Suit Gundam: Side Story 1. Like the rest of the series it's like a hardback book, great packaging.

Virtual On Cyber Troopers

Super Puzzle Fighter II

Finally, Vagrant Story. Lush art work.

Comment

****ing lush. as is the inside cover - i'm almost tempted to use it, but it would mean a bit of folding and possibly ruining it

Comment

Working...
                                X