Guy reckons he owns the rights to showing 3D images on monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy reckons he owns the rights to showing 3D images on monitors

gotta laugh, just realised it's two weeks old, but haven't seen it posted here

flexbeta.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, flexbeta.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I own the patent to light, so in turn I'm going to sue them for displaying any objects on monitors. That'll learn'em!

Comment

I own the patent to being HOT, so I'm gonna sue the sun.
      And my girlfriend.
      MIOW!
      She'll have to pay me millions. In "favours."

Comment

I own the patent for water and oxygen.

Comment

Dibs on sound.

Comment

Dibs on moving your foreskin back and forth to produce a pleasurable feeling.

God, I'd hate to be a jew.

Comment

Or an American

Comment

Some of my best friends are American. Actually most of them are American-German. I once met a lovely girl from Ohio. Her accent was lovely.

Though some scottish accents are nice. And non-Cardiff welsh ones. Mmmm.

Also, this just seems like an exercise in money-grabbing. It's not as if they even make games. Why'd they even have the patent in the first place?

Also, as recent cases have shown, if a patent is used sufficiently enough in the world before you make a song and dance about it, the patent can be wholly ignored.
                Last edited by Crispin; 16-11-2004, 23:34.

Comment

Maybe people should start patenting things that they think people might invent in the future.
                  I'm going patent the idea of an MP3 player shaped like a shoe

Comment

One of the defendants is IBM. IBM rarely lose a court case. They have their own ?2bn/year bank and a permanent team of patent lawyers. They normally put the accusor out of business by forcing the court case to ramble on for years, bankrupting them. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Crispin
                      Though some scottish accents are nice. And non-Cardiff welsh ones. Mmmm.
                      Taffies are ok... it's the clarts down Newport way that you wanna steer clear of... that is one awful accent!

Comment

He's not wrong.

And arf @ patent claim. Sounds a bit like BT having a weak patent for hyperlinks in the US, a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Crispin
                          Some of my best friends are American. Actually most of them are American-German. I once met a lovely girl from Ohio. Her accent was lovely.
                          Yeah, I like most American acents I have to say.

Odd that the conversation moved from foreskins to voices though

Comment

And the move from graphics patents to foreskins wasn't?

Comment

What's odd is the thought of someone getting off by just stimulating their foreskin.

Oh, I own the patent to molecules, so you're all screwed.

Comment

Working...
                              X