No announcement yet.

F-Zero X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, most find it a little too fragile and fair play 'cos it IS a bit crap in that department but the extra handling and boost (it has the longest boost duration in the game, IIRC) ability made it the #1 choice for me. The low-traction not only meant it could get around quickly, using drifts, but it'd also come off the track at key points at a much lower speed than some other cars. Another fave was that old guys machine, the one that looked like a car (I don't recall the name) - that had a good weight to it, good in multiplayer when you just had to be a bast. Unbelievable, the missus is a good 'un at F-ZeroX too, although she can't quite get the hang of some of the nicer tricks one can do in game; her fave machine was the White Cat.

I sat down and did the whole lot with all the cars ('cept most of the ghosts - I dunno if it is possible to win against them using certain cars, just a small subset) but it has been a few weeks since I last played it. Note to self: give F-ZeroX a spin!

Comment

Working...
    X