Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions please on the following games for Christmas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions please on the following games for Christmas...

I'm off abroad for Christmas and I will be taking my trusty DS with me.

Has anybody got / played the following GBA games? Are they any good and worth purchasing to while away the hours on the beach? 8)

Grand Theft Auto
    Fifa Football 2005 (youv got to have a footy game for the GBA on holiday!)
    Need for Speed Underground 2
    Mario VS Donkey Kong.
    Last edited by Ginza; 29-11-2004, 14:46.

Only played Mario Vs Donkey Kong but that is a fantastic game. It's not the sort of game you'll play for hours and hours but it's perfect for quick 30 minutes blasts

Comment

You only need Advance Wars (1 or 2 or both if you're so inclined) - Your holiday will be gone before you even realised it !

Comment

Mario Vs Donkey Kong is essential.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
          You only need Advance Wars (1 or 2 or both if you're so inclined) - Your holiday will be gone before you even realised it !
          i totally agree, advance wars 2 is one of the reasons i bought a GBA and is well worth picking up

Comment

Ain't you read my review of Mario vs Donkey Kong on here Ginza? If not, shame on you

As for the others, not tried them, but was tempted to see what GTA was like.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

GTA Advance got some generally favorable comments in the relevant First Play thread last week; I'm still tempted to get it once my pile of unfinished games goes down a bit.

Comment

GTAA is alright, could have been utterly amazing if they had used the far superior GTA1 as a template than the plodding story gameplay of 3

Comment

You have a DS, so what is wrong with DS games, pray tell?

Comment

Variety is the spice of life Ed. WIN!

Comment

What no Minish Cap?

Best 2d zelda ever....

Comment

Alright Minish Cap too. Just wondering if anyone had actually played any of the games on the list bar Mario VS Donkey Kong as ill be definitely getting that one. I ask because they are relatively new games afaik so I havent really heard an awful lot about them. Also I dont really know of anywhere that actually does GBA reviews anymore.

Comment

Yoshi's Universal Gravitation gets released on the 9th December. There is a thread about it further down the page, it looks really interesting.

Comment

Working...
                          X