Where.....Carmen Sandiago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where.....Carmen Sandiago?

No matter how hard I try to avoid it, this title always seems be present in every game bundle that I buy. I actually tried to play it once but gave up after about 15 mins.

Are there any fans of this game out there? - is it a good game? - should I try and give it another go?

Originally posted by chocklo
    No matter how hard I try to avoid it, this title always seems be present in every game bundle that I buy. I actually tried to play it once but gave up after about 15 mins.

Are there any fans of this game out there? - is it a good game? - should I try and give it another go?
    I love where in the world is Carmen SanDiego. Best educational game ever. Most of the 16 bits version are pretty playable. Its a great way to brush up on geography.

Comment

I remember hiring this once when I was younger. It's good for kids although I don't think I'd go near it now. I'd rather read a book.

Comment

I think I actually finished this on the PC. It was pretty good when I was younger and you have to use your trusty almanac to figure out which country you were heading off to.

I seem to remember that catching old Carmen herself was the final mission. She was a tough bitch to find.

Comment

Working...
        X