Outrun 2 - nice price.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outrun 2 - nice price.

Well I said at the time that I couldn't justify the full price for this title but now at the much nicer ?20 I must say that it really is value for money. The main game is good for a quick arcade blast but the missions are really enjoyable.

I know this is a late post compared to the rest of you but I just wanted to share my views. Shame the maths wasn't more involving as I think it's great having to drive and think (you should see my real driving!)

Anyway at ?20 it is a very worthwhile purchase.

I got it aaaaages ago, and think it's well worth it. I hammered the arcade, love it, so the home version was a must. Like you said, the original game is aces, the missions are a laugh, plus you get the added bonus of Live racing! Great stuff, even if not that many people play it - but if you get a group up for a few rounds, it gets really competitive. Top stuff.

Comment

?20 where from?

Quite tempted to pick it up now at that price.

Comment

Play.com have it for ?17 or ?18

I really like this game, but the flaws in it hinder the replay value IMO.

For instance in arcade mode the score doesn?t compensate for the difficulty of the route taken. You will always get higher scores on the easy route just because you can do it faster. The off line time trials record bored is broken, and there isn?t one for the special stages. If you cant better yourself then what is the point?

Still a nice game though? one of my favourites on the Xbox. But I so wish they would fix it.

Comment

I think Gamestation are doing it for ?20 - well worth it, even with it's (slight) faults...

Comment

The system link isn't any fun to play either. A real shame, it could have been brilliant.

Comment

Working...
            X