Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSP - Does everyone know you can do this? (I didnt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP - Does everyone know you can do this? (I didnt)

It was mentioned a while back, dont know if anyone discovered how to do it, but I've manged to get album art and other pictures next to my MP3s when playing on the PSP.

Check out the pictures and see what you think:

Yep,

I didn't 'know' about it but noticed it when I put Music on mine, very clever and another nice little touch from the Sony masterpiece

Comment

Go on then, let me in on it! I've only messed with videos and games so far (my iPod supplies music on-the-go) but it'd be nice to know

Comment

I would guess, after looking at the files:

1. Get album art
        2. Resize to 160*120 and save as a .THM file
        3. Put in MUSIC directory.

Howver, don't know the naming structure for album pics. For games, I think it's ICON0.THM in the SAVEDATA dir. What is it in the MUSIC directory?

Comment

I found it out when I put some random MP3 on today and saw a picture. Shocked, yet excited, I had a bit of a read and found that you can embed images in MP3 ID3 tags.

So, I downloaded this:

Edited some tags to make it look nice and put some images of my own in. Looks boss.

Didnt realise you could put photos in albums as well.

The PSP just keeps getting better and better. Pity I cant beat Angelus on RR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kop_007
            Pity I cant beat Angelus on RR.
            Me neither!

Trying out this MP3 gubbins now

edit: yup that mp3 tagger works a treat

How do you do photo albums?

edit: got it, any idea how to control the thumb it shows for each album?
            Last edited by Marf; 29-12-2004, 16:27.

Comment

iTunes dumps the album art in the tags so I noticed it as soon as an MP3 was dumped onto it.

Comment

Working...
              X