No announcement yet.

Games I want to see on a home system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prehistoric Isle (dont think it came out on AES?).

Comment

Final Furlong with Horse Accessory(tm).

Comment

Ever try kicking a punch machine? I used do alot of Tae Qwon Do years ago and dedcided my lower body strength was much better than my upper, had a look around to see the arcade owner wasn't looking and went for a side kick. I got some sort of insane score.

Comment

Originally posted by Molloy
          Ever try kicking a punch machine? I used do alot of Tae Qwon Do years ago and dedcided my lower body strength was much better than my upper, had a look around to see the arcade owner wasn't looking and went for a side kick. I got some sort of insane score.
          should have kicked the money holder. And then the guards who tried to stop you making of with the d'oh. kick like a my son soon you shall see :P

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
            One game. Simpsons arcade.
            The 4 player beat 'em up? That is great on MAME.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
              Originally posted by snowman
              one of thoose punch games. Where you have to punch the target and it tells you how hard it was.
              those things can be kinda embarassing, i went to the local bowling alley with a couple of mates... being big 'ard' blokes they decided to have a few punches, and me being skinny and having girlfriend in tow they decided to try and show me up by making me have a go... well they THOUGHT they'd show me up. *BAM* managed to equal the score of both of them and walked off with a smile.

was funny, they have arms the size of my neck yet i still managed to keep up.

I witnessed a similar thing in an arcade in Newcastle 3 years ago.

Three shirt-wearing townie wideboys were trying to impress their respective, miniskirt-clad, giggly townie girlfriends with this most macho of games.

The smallest guy of the group was having trouble keeping up. He lost condifence with each passing turn, his humiliating, low percentage score taunting him on screen. As such, he got irritable and his punching got worse. He so desperately wanted to impress his girl and it was going horribly wrong. It was ever so amusing.

There's nothing more manly than punching a bag, after all.

Comment

I love Sonic Blastman - I played it on holiday and ended up with half the people in the place watching me.
                They stood in awe of my amazing power.......then they all watched me leave clutching my wrist which hurt like hell for a week.
                I could do every level except the last which I was a little way off from ft:

I would like Strikers 1945 III on a console.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1981
                  Yeah thats the one. One of the best multiplayer games ever.

Comment

Did Captain Commando ever come out on a console?

Comment

To my surprise, yes it did. PSX.

For Captain Commando on the PlayStation, GameFAQs has 4 guides and walkthroughs, 3 cheat codes and secrets, and 870 user screenshots.

Comment

Cool... I loved it in the arcade... second most amount of money I've ever put in one cabinet.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1981
                          Yeah thats the one. One of the best multiplayer games ever.
                          I remember playing that in the arcade. While the other 3 players were fighting the boss I hid in the corner to preserve my health

Comment

Originally posted by dgnr7982
                            I love Sonic Blastman - I played it on holiday and ended up with half the people in the place watching me.
                            They stood in awe of my amazing power.......then they all watched me leave clutching my wrist which hurt like hell for a week.
                            I could do every level except the last which I was a little way off from ft:

I would like Strikers 1945 III on a console.
                            great but can be painfull, can do first two levels in two hits,(i have hit a 197!!!!)

any how. i WANT......... SCUD RACE

Comment

Originally posted by beecee
                              i WANT......... SCUD RACE
                              easy

Comment

the originl turtles game for nostalgia sakes and wrestle fest! i jus love going earth quake and beating the crap out of everyone! plus the entrances for the battle royal mode was quality!

Comment

Working...
                                X