Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Examining ICO: A fairytale for the digital age (v2.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Examining ICO: A fairytale for the digital age (v2.0)

EDIT:

Anyone who's posted this elsewhere, please take down any subsequent net links for this article. It is still very much work in progress.

Thank you very much.

EDIT:

Comment

EDIT:

Comment

EDIT:

Comment

**** me, Concept you are devoted! I haven't myself played ICO but I wish I did, I love reading these sort of things

Must buy ICO,Must buy ICO,Must buy ICO,Must buy ICO, myst buy ICO, must buy IOC, mstu byu cOI

Comment

very nice read mate - my favourite ps2 title expanded on in full

thanks for sharing

camps

Comment

Sweet zombie Jesus!

I think I'll have to print that out and read it over the course of the next week or so.

As the old Jag adverts said, it's better to have a few people love something than a lot of people like it.

Comment

Wow. I read half of that last night, and I absolutely adore it. It's amazing to have a masterpiece such as ICO examined in such a manner. In fact, I've rarely ever seen a computer game dissected in a similar manner to a book or film, and never in such detail. It makes for absolutely fabulous and engaging reading.
                My congratulations to you, Concept. This is a real achievement.
                And... I was wondering if you could forward me the word file? I'd really like to print it out and read it thoroughly, away from the computer.
                My email's [email protected], if you want.
                Thanks, and again, congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by camps
                  very nice read mate - my favourite ps2 title expanded on in full

thanks for sharing

camps
                  here here, I`ve got to say my girlfriend hates games but it didn`t stop her shouting Hold her hand, don`t let her fall etc

Comment

EDIT:

Comment

Can I ask a question? (and I don't mean this to sound rude in case that's how it comes across)

Why did you write this?

Comment

EDIT:

Comment

you should send it to ste on edge and see if he'll in the mag :P

Comment

Originally posted by snowman
                            you should send it to ste on edge and see if he'll in the mag :P
                            Nah, he'll get pissed off with such good work that he'll bad him from reading edge or something. Try gamestm. Journalism as a new job maybe??

Comment

He baned me from emailing him some how

Comment

Working...
                              X