GT4 and GT4 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT4 and GT4 Mobile

Who will be getting both basically? One thing I am interested in is if the two will interact with each other and if so will they both have to be from the same region. I will prob wait to get GT4 Pal for sake of ease but would normally get the PSP version Jap. Any link up would change this though.

Anyway can the PSP really offer anything other than a cut down version of its bigger brother for simple gaming on the go and if not, can it be an essential purchase? What do you guys think?

I will get both. Don't care how/if they will connect with each other. I just want to be able to play GT while I'm at work

Comment

I think I'll cave and buy the Japanese GT4M, UK GT4M and GT4, although the prospect of GT at work is probably not a good thing

A linkup would be cool, but what kind of extras might it offer??

Comment

cars and circuits downloadable? unique motors? time based challenges and ghosts? Not sure really but it would be a shame not to make something of it.

Comment

I'm already half way there owning GT4 already, gettin a PSP soon n most prob will buy GT: Mobile but quite how they will link i don't know?

Example in MGS3 there is a USB Link for MG: Acid, there is no such link etc as far as i can see in GT4. They don't seem to have been workin with GT4 n Mobile in conjuction. Unless it would detect GT4 data on your PS2 memory card via the USB or somethin

Comment

Working...
          X