Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bag Yourself Your Own Masterchief

Go on, it's for charidy!

the funds from this auction will go to the Tsunami Earthquake Appeal via The Disasters Emergency Committee
    Yeah, sure it will!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_fantazmo
      Yeah, sure it will!!
      Just what I was thinking

Comment

I'm sure they won't mind if you PAYPAL the funds directly to the charity then

Comment

That doesn't look lifesized at all to me from that one pic. If you're auctioning off something as cool as a life sized Chief why not post more pics of it ?

Oh and its a newly registered user

Very, very suspect that

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
            If you're auctioning off something as cool as a life sized Chief why not post more pics of it ?
            Probably cos him and his mates haven't nicked it out of the games store yet!

Comment

Like you're gonna trust someone with 0 feedback!

Be interesting to see if anyone bids though........SUCKERS!!!

Comment

Is this the same one they have in the GAME shops.

Comment

In my local Game they have a life size Trish Stratus. Frankly I'd rather have that. Though its not laminated....

Comment

someone send them an email asking if they can go and collect it and pay at the same time

Comment

Well, I know the lady who placed the auction. The company she works for wants to sell off tat... I mean, rare collectables like this in order to (a) create room in their office space and (b) raise cash for the appeal.

She doesn't use eBay so hence the 0 feedback.

I suppose this is just another example where bad eBay stories are runing it for those genuine.

Comment

Well bid for it then!!

Comment

Me? Well, I would, but I don't have the room. And I also hear that having these things on display in your house cause visitors to make silent assumptions about your personality, lifestyle choices and ability to attract females.

Comment

Well if this is a real auction then i seriously recommend not selling it on ebay as you can see how assumptions are drawn. You should tell her to do an instore auction, and she'll probably sell it for more!!

And bring customers in at the same time!!

Comment

She's updated the description now. Tell her to put some better pics on there as well Jaysus, so we can get a sense of the scale / craftsmanship.

Comment

Working...
                              X