Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Celda F-zero and 1080 videos

What does everybody think?

everytime i see F-Zero it looks more and more amazing, as for 1080 it looks like to me it has lost the shine of the first and has changed into a SSX style game.

I hope F-Zero is out soon and 1090 stays true to the original.

What do you guys think of the videos?

people still going on about this cel-da business?

Comment

Well thats what it is, its Zelda + cel shaded =Celda.

The topic was about the videos anyway

Comment

I know, but that whole celda issue has always bugged me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
          Well thats what it is, its Zelda + cel shaded =Celda.
          No, that's NOT 'what it is'.

Comment

The 1080 one looks neat, some real pressure with the avalance and like how it crashes into the side of the building. Good stuff... looks great.

Comment

I personnaly think the f-zero vid is just really so early to say, ive noticed some slowdown in it and i wanst that impressed when i saw that vid but then again the pal/usa version of these vids are the same as the jap version so they must be pre-dec 2002 vids.
              Cant wait to see the full finished version of f-zero as for 1080 it looks quite cool too!!!

Comment

Wario World looks better than I expected!

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
                  Wario World looks better than I expected!
                  Agreed, everytime I saw it I thought that it was a static isometric game... but it actually looked quite fun from the videos!

Comment

Personally, I can't wait for F-Zero. It was only until I got it on N64 that I became addicted to those tight controls. Hopefully Sega should provide the goods.

Staplehead.

Comment

Wario did seem to be doing the Spinning pile driver alot

...i doubt from the videos, that Wario will have his Game boy Abilities such as being a zombie and bat and stuff.

Comment

Thank goodness for that.

I dont know why but that no death thing bugged the hell out of me, mainly in Warioland 2, Warioland 1 was great then i felt let down by Wario 2.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
                          Thank goodness for that.

I dont know why but that no death thing bugged the hell out of me, mainly in Warioland 2, Warioland 1 was great then i felt let down by Wario 2.
                          On your own!

I felt that Warioland 2 and Warioland 3 were the best things to ever happen to the GBC. Superb puzzle/platform hybrids. Took ages to complete fully...

Comment

Warioland 2 was the best! I even bothered to 100% complete it, not something I normally do. The no-death thing was refreshing, and IMO set it apart from other platformers (that's including Warioland 3 and 4).

But anyway, Wario World isn't going to be anything like any of them. Can't wait to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                              ...i doubt from the videos, that Wario will have his Game boy Abilities such as being a zombie and bat and stuff.
                              But without his abilities will it not just be a generic platformer?

Comment

Working...
                              X