Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Splinter Cell website:

Hi Everyone,
    We understand that you are very anxious for the announcement and have been patiently waiting. We are sorry to let you down but there will be no news today. Stay tuned and we'll have more news in the coming days.

Our apologies,
    The Splinter Cell Team

Comment

Amazing announcement!

Comment

yeah it was worth having a countdown for that, seems to me like they're actually still deciding what it is they're going to announce

Comment

Originally posted by Garibaldi Biscuit
          I'm sort of sensing here that those in favour of the cel-shading are people that didn't like the first game anyway, would I be right in that assumption?
          Nope. I loved Splinter Cell, and I'm not at all bothered by the notion of the sequel getting the cel-shade treatment. For me it's all about the game, and if the cel-shading is done right, I think it could work just fine. I'll not discount it until I see it for myself. I didn't think Zelda would work, but it did, and after seeing more of XIII, I'm intrigued as all hell. Bring it on, I say!

Comment

Hmm.. a friend of mine has said that the MAY issue of xbox gamer is already out in the States and that the game featured is not Splinter Cell but infact XIII with screens of a lead character that bear a resemblance to Sam Fischer.

But then why Ubisoft's big gamble? Doesn't quite make sense if they are implying that to a game that no-one's even heard of yet.

So anyway take this news with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Imagine the anime style artistry to be had from cel-shaded sexyness if done in the right hands while still including that lighting. For me, cel shaded means they they get to be more artistic. Whether they take this oportunity or not is a different matter and I really liked Splinter Cell!

Comment

Working...
              X