Stella Deus packaging - have your say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stella Deus packaging - have your say?

Seeing as a lot of people here feel strongly about their game packaging I thought this might be interesting

Atlus USA is polling people on the packaging for Stella Deus. They have 4 versions on their site (http://www.atlus.com/) to choose from. I think you might have to register for their message boards to vote.

Good way of getting your market research done cheap I suppose.

I would go for version 2. I looked at the votes and version 3 seems to be the most popular so far.

Comment

I would go for 3. Lovely artwork.

Comment

Pretty much all winners really, but 4 is my favourite.

Comment

Whens the game out tho? Thats the bit I care about (oh, and number 3 for me)

Comment

I'd go for either number one or number three, although I think number three is better looking IMO.

@ Flabio: The game is out Summer 2005, according to the site.

Comment

Gamespot says May 05. 4 is my pick.

Comment

I can't wait for this game. I've been watching some gameplay videos and it looks excellent. Some of the movies look very nice as well(I think it was the intro movie to the game that I saw).

Comment

I posted in that thread ages ago (first page, in fact!) complaining that the Japanese boxart wasn't an option, because it's miles better than any of theirs.

Comment

Definitely No1. I think the Japanese version is better than all 4 of them though

Comment

Hmmm yeah, I think that Japanese boxart is much nicer. Strange that seeing as they seem to be giving consumers a voice that they haven't given that as an option. Maybe their mind was already made up on one design anyway?

Comment

3 is the best I reckon, but the Japanese box is lovely. They're all alrightish anyway apart from maybe the breasty one which is a bit D&D. Its nothing as extreme as american RE4 vs the UK RE4 boxes

Comment

Working...
                        X