No announcement yet.

Amazing Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution Combo Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those videos were ****, my sis can pull those off Evo is all about using your head. It is damn tactical and thats why I prefer it to SC2. I'm training up a sick Pai at the mo, but seriously, the game ain't all about combos. I have seen many competition vids and most hardcore vf addicts balance between using combos and just landing a few punches. Usually I just use 2-3 hit combos and when the oppositions defence is open, I kick in a sick combo. The beauty of Evo is that if you make one mistake, you can be screwed completely. Buffering is also damn important as Saur mentioned, but it's best to get to grips with evasive and counter manouveres before getting deep into the frames aspect of the game. Also, Saur I'm wanting to see those vids you've made, need to check out how sick you are 8)

Comment

Again vf4 combos are easily to pull of. The only thing that prohibits you is depending on which stance in your in open or closed.

I was merely talking about the presentation of how the combo vid was done.

Oh yeah my lion is

Master of the Mind games

Comment

This game is going to take years for me to even become reasonable at it. Plus learning all the characters to anticipate what *could* come next . Thing is I totally love this fact whereas it probably puts others off.

Comment

Kihara: It would be more comprehensible when you think VF4/VF4 Evo to be a different form of a sequel of VF2, rather than of VF3. That is, as a sequel of VF2, there are two evolution forms: VF3 and VF4/VF4 Evo.
          Read as - 'VF3 was ****, we're sorry' ?

Comment

[/quote]

I don't think it was **** it's the fact that they made some bad decisions
            Such as the multi level stages which was good sometimes and it was horrible at times. Also the fact that the evade button but some people got around it and actually used the evade button for strategy.

I mean taka was a great character design and i wish he would come back in number 5. Very unique he was.

Comment

Working...
            X