Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news on Animal Crossing DS or Snowboard Kids DS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on Animal Crossing DS or Snowboard Kids DS?

Just wondering if any new info had been released about either game.

Features?
    Multiplayer?
    Expected US/Jap/UK release dates

Be patient, young Padawan.

Comment

Oh, so i wasn't the only one who enjoyed Snowboard kids on the n64... good!

I look forward to it on the DS

Comment

If anyone has snowboard kids on the N64 still, PLEASE can they lend it to me.

Comment

Another vote for Snowboard Kids. But only in multiplayer. Must've played that more than Goldeneye, as it was a damn good leveller - things were so simple that almost all of my friends could get into a competitive groove in so little time. And those frying pans hurt far, far more than a lightning bolt ever did.

Didn't know there was a DS version, though. Happy sounds!

Comment

yep and the press release said the game will feature new tracks and will not be a port of the N64 version.

Snowboard Kids was one of my favourite N64 games i don't go infor the Goldeneyes and Perfect Darks for me its about Silicon Valley, Snowboard Kids, and Jet Force Gemini.

I had many a fun 4 player battle on Snowboard Kids but the best thing about it was the simple pick up and play factor, i remember getting my two cousins to play and have fun with it, and they don't play videogames.

Comment

Snowboard kids is great, the best bit was the chair lift, while you could go from 1st to 4th in a second it was just extream fun bashing people out the way, doing attacks on them just before they got on and so on.

cant wait! And the must was great too.

Comment

Working...
              X