Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone bought Puzzle Bobble Pocket for PSP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone bought Puzzle Bobble Pocket for PSP?

What's it like, is it worth a purchase? I need more PSP games apart from RR and Lumines

I have it but haven't played it yet.

I think a review is coming soon.

Comment

yeah I read it was, it wish it would hurry along. I have a yearning for some spending.

Comment

Is it different in any way from previous Puzzle Bobbles?

Comment

it's puzzle bobble, what more u want? I still think the 2nd was the best personally tho, would love a remake of that for PSP.

Comment

I'm slightly fed up with the series. It's still great to play down the local arcade, but I've played it too much over the years. I wish someone would release a good version of Tetris and Sega would release a version of Colums as I much prefer it to Puyo Puyo.

Comment

you see I've never really played Puzzle bubble (apart from the odd game). Does that make it a more worthwhile purchase? maybe I shold just pick up a cheap gba version and play it on me DS

Comment

I love PB, but not enough to splash out $60 on a version, unless it added some significant 'extras' to the package.

Comment

I want a new Panel De Pon/Tetris Attack/Pokemon Puzzle game. That would pwn. TBFH!!!
                  I don't really "get" Puzzle Bobble on handhelds, though I guess it could work on the DS.
                  Or wait for someone to port Snood, and stick it on Memory Stick :P

Comment

everytime PB is mentioned 'Snood is better' goes through my head

urm, other than that, by the time Nintendo had got through saying 'Panel De' I would be clicking on 'Yes Damnit, DS, Buy!'.

Comment

i got it cheap off ebay, got to say its pretty average, the single player is pretty uninspriring and gets repetitive and dull quickly, even by Puzzle Bobbles previous standards. its just endless levels to clear.

if you can get for ?20 or so maybe worht a shout but wouldn't pay more than that.

a bit of a disappointment to me.

Comment

Well if you fancy selling it...

Originally posted by merf
                        i got it cheap off ebay, got to say its pretty average, the single player is pretty uninspriring and gets repetitive and dull quickly, even by Puzzle Bobbles previous standards. its just endless levels to clear.

if you can get for ?20 or so maybe worht a shout but wouldn't pay more than that.

a bit of a disappointment to me.

Comment

I really like it. Certainly one of the best portable versions I've played.

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I'd like a portable version of this - I think I just object to paying full price for it that's all. A nice ?10 price point would suit me a whole lot better...

Comment

a member of this forum is away on holiday to Japan right now so i asked him if he could get me this and other stuff <giggle>

will post my opinions when i get it

Jason

Comment

Working...
                              X