'Kicking Boy Booty'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Kicking Boy Booty'

The fuure of on-line romance is in the Deathmatch Arena, apparently.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4254259.stm

Regards

Tell me something I dont know, as I lose at Super Smash again!

Comment

The Frag Dolls aye ?

Never heard of them

Comment

Read the last half of the article, particularly the part about 'multiple online boyfriends.' I've seen less mellow drama on the back cover of a throw away romance novel. Just shutup and play the games.

Comment

Oh my God!!! Look at these hotties, they're total babes, I just gotta get some fragging action with the brunette second from right.
          Last edited by Leon Retro; 18-02-2005, 09:34.

Comment

Girls play videogames in a clan considered to be a haven for girl gamers, member splits up the clan by having sordid cybersex with numerous unsuspecting boys, players disapear offline for hours to play with each other, girlfriends sharing intimate secrets to complete strangers online who end up knowing more about your girlfriends thoughts and your family than you do....etc.
            Why is this on the BBC's technology website and not in the sun or daily sport?

I can't work out what kind of positive image this is giving girl gamer clans tbfh, and I know for a fact some girl gamers can be almost as good the best male players.
            Sounds like it's a place where most girl gamers can spend more time gossiping and arguing between matches than playing the game....holy ****, wait a minute, it's not much different to real life then is it.

Comment

Working...
            X