X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy X

***This is my first post***

Hello folks.

Just wanted some help with this game, its about the final boss and I want to know if anyone can tell me the best way to defeat it.

Its my second time through the game its just that was 3 years ago, and now I forgot how to do it I want to do it without Yojimbo too so dont mention him please.

Thanks in advance any help will do.

Damn...Umm, I don't have any strategies for this, tbh.

**** POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT *****

The thing is, I trained up all my characters with their legendary weapons and whacked him one for 99999 damage. If you have the time and patience and like exploring, just find some faqs (sorry, I can't remember all that :[) and start looking for all the legendary weapons/sigils etc, to break the damage limit and other cool stuff. Then, go inside Sin (that's where I trained), and fight a little bit. In no time at all you should be dishing out like, 20000-40000 damage consistently, then just head to Yu Yevon and smash him in the face. I assume you mean Yu Yevon, unless you mean some of those insanely tough bosses like Nemesis or w/e.

Sorry if this isn't helpful, but that's pretty much all I did :\
    Also, you need a LOT of patience. Getting the sigils and **** is extremely hard work.

Comment

IIRC, I beat him with 1-2 hits. I overpowered my characters and didn't expect the last boss to be so pathetic. My char's were doing 99999hp dmg practically every hit so there was no challenge anymore...

The best game help is found on GameFAQs.com. Check that out for help.

Comment

It's doable without all the legendary stuff though - standard characters should manage it but it's too blurry for me to remember anything.
        And once you've done that you'll get smashed to bits by the super hard guys.

Comment

Mr Yas Saleem.

Wondered how long it'd take you to get on these forums.

Welcome, but I'd lay off any fanboy attempts. You'll get slaughtered.

Comment

and the Bolton contingent grows

welcome

Comment

Working...
            X