Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a joke JR
    Didn't you SEE the awful smilies?

Anyway. I remember once when I combined a few of the conditions nips gave. I had just got my gba with Mario Kart, and was in the car on the way to a wedding. So we're driving along and I get to a long corner in MK, just as the car starts to turn the same way. It was so horrible. I jolted and nearly threw up all over my gba.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
      I was playing MP today and actually I could squeeze out almost an hour of play time before the dreaded motion sickenss kicked in.
      Same thing here, as a result I can't actually play FPS for long, Super Monkey Ball used to almost send me running to the sink after 5 or so mins of gameplay. The only cure I know...don't play them.

I haven't even bought SMB Jr. for the GBA, just in case it might cause an upchuck.

Comment

don't suffer motion sickness in games at all, tho I do get some serious cramp in my left index finger playin Moto GP (XB one)after a couple of hours.

Comment

Only ever had motion sickness from Half Life. It ws not good thought i ws gonna barf n had to vacate PC straight away. Nothin else has ever given me this feelin

Comment

Working...
          X