Michigan PAL PS2 Release.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan PAL PS2 Release.

A lotta people may know about this game, it sounded well cool on japanese release and i wanted it but somehow i held back from buying it for some reason....
    Well now its getting a PAL release from what seem like a very cool wee publishing house called 505 Game Street http://www.505gamestreet.it
    These publisher have already released Bujingai, XII Stag and also coming soon Hard Luck Return of the Heroes.
    Just thought i would let people know as there was a bit of interest on Michigan when it came out on import, hopefully we will get to play and see this soon.

i was quite intrigued by this game and am looking forward to the PAL launch which i thought wouldn't happen

hurrah and huzzah

Comment

It's different. Played through the Japanese version and it made a refreshing change to play a game that puts you in somewhat different perspective.

Comment

**** sticks! That I did not expect!

This was on my list of games to get my PS2 chipped for, and I was inches away from ordering it yesterday.

Another on the list was Bujingai, which was released last week by none other than 505Gamestreet. I'm mightily impressed with them....although I have a suspicion they're going through Consolevania episodes to choose which games to buy up.....

Thanks for posting that, it's just made my day!

Comment

Doesn't the artwork for Energy Airforce look a lot like that for Ace Combat?

Intrigued by Panzer Front Aus.B too.

Hopefully these will all be budget titles.

Comment

Yeah, if some of these do emerge as budget releases, I'll be very interested.

Comment

By the looks of the website, anything released under the Simply 20 imprint will be budget (assumably at ?20).

I bought Bujingai last week and it was ?29.99, which I assume will be the standard price point for all the 505Gamestreet titles.

Comment

Not to dampen the post, but this this news was announced last year. Infact I think I even made the post about it.

Anyways it is indeed absolutely superb news, and I've had my copy on pre-order since January from Play.com

But there still doesn't appear to be a firm release date apart from Q3/Q4

And btw its been renamed to "REPORT FROM HELL" for the UK release.

Comment

Did this even get a US release? If they're doing their own localisation, I hope it's not done on the cheap.

A Japanese language option with subs would be nice.......and try and avoid cockney accents at all costs!!!!

Comment

Report From Hell?!?!?

Awful name, why not leave it as Michigan, since the actual game is set in er, Michigan.

Comment

According to the box art - Michigan: Report from Hell, is the title - which isn't so bad. Pointless tagline but at least it'll advertise exactly what to expect for the casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                        Report From Hell?!?!?

Awful name, why not leave it as Michigan, since the actual game is set in er, Michigan.
                        i thought that was the odd thing, isn't it set in chicago but called michigan

or have i got that wrong?

Comment

Soccer Life looks like one for me.

Comment

Chicago is in Michigan.

Comment

No, Chicago is in Illinois. But I thought the game was set in a city called Michigan...? I haven't played it though, so I don't know for sure.
                              In any case, this is good news, just hope they don't do a Siren. Possibly wouldn't spoil this one so much though.

Comment

Working...
                              X